Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Phrase Analysis & Lighting -- Same Mood/Bank

Hi:

I recently purchased some lighting and an RB-DMX1. I did a phrase analysis of my entire library (1000+ tracks) so I could play with the lighting and EVERY single track has the same mood ("high") and bank ("cool"). 

Why did rekordbox analysis just set a single mood/bank for every track? Is there a way to change this or re-analyze the tracks to rewrite the phrase? Or do I have to go through every track individually and change the mood/bank?

Thanks in advance.

Ben Ryckman

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

Hey Ben,

There certainly should have been a bit more variation than that -- are all your tracks in the same genre / style?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No, I have lots of variation. Tracks at 95 bpm are the same as 140 bpm, all the way from trance to deep melodic house and hip hop. Everything is "high/cool".

How does rekordbox determine the mood and designate what tracks are low, mid, high? Is it something I maybe have set in my preferences that I need to change?

Ben Ryckman 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ben I have the same issue and have posted a few comments on here in the last year. Like you may have expected I had hoped that the RB-DMX1 interface would provide a reasonable off the shelf solution but it seems to require a lot of post purchase tweaking to have a mix of lighting effects applied to tracks.

Rob 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is there a way to set all/a group or folder of songs to default lighting bank?

As most all my songs are coming in as "Cool" and it only use white light. 

I can switch individual songs but I'd NOT want to do it for thousands of songs. Is there a default setting somewhere? I've been looking without any success.

Please advise.

WAYNE CHAN 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm having the same issue and it's pretty annoying. Any updates to this?

Andrew Langsdon 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Pioneer,

Any more info about the "banks" please? There are many of us who are having the same issue. We just need a way to select all and change the banks. Doing them individually is a HUGE headache!!!!

WAYNE CHAN 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pioneer,

Would it be possible to change the entire scene for "cool" to something else more lively. 

So instead of trying to change every song to "vivid", when "cool" is called upon within each song, it will play a different scene than the default version. 

I'm trying to think of a work around. Instead of changing every song's bank individually, If I just change the underlining program then it should be all good. 

Is this possible?

WAYNE CHAN 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink