Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

6フォロワー フォローする

CDJ-3000 Cue Reverse

When i load a track en press Cue, it goes in reverse.

If i let the track play for a view seconds en press pauze an then press cue, it goes reverse.

Hou can i resolve this problem?

Dirk Gysemans

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

8件のコメント

Check that you do not have the Direction toggle set to reverse.

Jay 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

The Directio toggle is in forward.

When i press Cue,  the REV indicater lights up.

Dirk Gysemans 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

are you playing via HID / performance mode or  Export (either via usb/sd or Link)? i assume you're in Performance mode?

try reversing one side of the RCA cables on one end of the connection between player and mixer. i vaguely remember this happening occasionally when i was using a DVS setup with Serato. i think that will fix your issue.

mattpositive 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yeah, DVS with reversed L/R or an overriding MIDI mapping are the only things I can thinik would cause this.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I'm having the same problem, I'm using standard MP3s off a thumb drive plugged directly into the CDJ (I have a few other cdj-3000s that with the same tracks work fine so I know it's not the thumb drive), the unit is in forward when it does this and it goes in reverse also the Rev light comes on, but if I put it in reverse and hold the cue it actually goes forward instead of reverse and the Rev light goes off while I'm doing it, the firmware is the latest Ver.2.02

Jeff Envy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It's a hardware problem. I had these repaired.

Dirk Gysemans 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Fantastic.......mine is 2 months old and already needs to be sent in for repair :-( wish I knew which board probably faster to replace it myself

Jeff Envy 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink
My CDJ was delivered defective.
it came straight out of the box.
Dirk Gysemans 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink