Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

CDJ-3000 Master Tempo Noise

Hi, I have purchased my CDJ 3000 at the end of October and noticed there are some hissing noise in high frequency when the Master Tempo is turn on. This hissing noise is the most noticed at the beginning of the harder Techno tracks where there are only kick & bass there are no hi-hats or melody. This is not present when Master Tempo is turned off.

I thought this was a problem with my players, returned them, today received the new par, and this problem is also on these new players. This is probably the software issue, and yes I have updated the players to the latest firmware. Please correct this issue, maybe there is some incompatibility with Keys Sync and Master Tempo, and the result is this hissing noise.

Kraundler

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

Does it seem to matter what percent the pitch is at when this occurs?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have just tested. It is also present when the pitch is at zero, but is more noticeable when the pitch is used, even just a one or two bpm.

Kraundler 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is there any solution to this problem? I'm writing a review about CDJ-3000, and I'm waiting for the next firmware update and solution to this problem so that I don't need to mention it in my review.

Thanks!

Kraundler 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi, I have just installed the latest firmware (108), and there is no fix for this problem. This high pitch noise is still present. You can hear this noise when “Master Tempo” is on or if you are using “Key Shift ”.

Can you at least tell me if this is a hardware or software problem? 

Kraundler 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Have you tested with other hardware or different music sources? We don't really have any other reports of this happening from other users so I'm curious as to your testing methodology. Thanks.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, I have tested the players with different mixers, studio monitors, headphones, USBs, SD cards and cables. This noise is always present when you turn on the “Master Tempo” or you are using the “Key Shift” option. I have tested four players so far, all of them manufactured in September, and all four have this problem.

I have just recorded the same loop pattern with "Master Tempo" on and off. I have imported both loops in Ableton live so I could compare them. The difference in sound is huge even the tempo of the track has not changed. With the Fabfilter Pro-Q3, I found that there is a sharp gain of 4 to 5 dB around 11500 Hz when I used “Master Tempo”.

Please correct this problem, I'm a well-trained producer, and I don't want any unwanted and unpleasant frequencies in my DJ mixes. Thank you!

P.S. If you want I can send you this recorded loops.

Kraundler 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This problem with master tempo is still present. Any solution to this? 
Is this a hardware or software problem?

Kraundler 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello, 

I am still in contact with the support about this issue.

The evidence I sent to pioneer could be a bachelor thesis :D

The last thing I heard from the support is that the engineers could reproduce the issue and are working on it.

But this news is several weeks old now and I haven't got any further information about the issue since then.

The support worker who is in contact with me is waiting on answers from the engineers himself.

So lets hope he hears back from them soon.

Nico Kassel 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink