Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

What is possible with Free Plan?

What can I expect from a Free Rekordbox plan? Will I be able to

Analyze Music

Organize Music/Library

Set & Save Cue Points Recognized and Playable on CDJs

Just trying to see what is possible. Thanks in advance

caleb wheels

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

6件のコメント

EDIT: Set & Save Cue Points to a Hard Drive Recognized and Playable on CDJs

caleb wheels 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

free mode lets you play around with performance mode on 2 decks with no hardware attached and lets you use export mode which is what you want. 

Export mode allows you to build analyze and organize your library, create cues, loops, playlists and so on and then either plug your players into the laptop and drag and drop tracks onto the CDJ's making your laptop act as an external drive OR you cna simply export your tracks from Rekordbox to an external drive and play them on your cdj's

BriChi 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If you plan to export to USB / HD and play on CDJ's a paid plan will get you nothing extra, all you need is in the free plan. Except if you decide it's worth 15€ + 10€ dropbox space a month for cloud backup / sync. Hillariosuly overpriced IMO.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, you are able to do those things. Those are the standard feature of Rekordbox 'Export Mode' as they call it. 

If you want to know what else is in the free plan visit this page: https://rekordbox.com/en/plan/

Ves 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just to add: With the creative plan you are now able to also *edit* the tracks while still keeping the beatgrid as your reference. So (given the track is consistent with beatgrid) you can do basic editing like cut, copy and paste parts of the track.

You can then save these edited tracks as a new audio track and use them in the same way as any other track on your players.

I would like to see a plan with only EXPORT and EDIT mode enabled as I don't have any use for any of the other creative plan features, but being able to do some beatgrid oriented editing would be nice indeed.

Markus Marquardt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I would like Pioneer to add the library management function to the free plan. Not the cloud sync, just the management of the files.

I do Rekordbox workshops and almost every one who attends have problems with duplicates, missing files etc. It takes up at least an hour every time to explain how important file management is, and still people have a really hard time to keep their libraries clean. This is a huge problem for Rekordbox if you work with the software for export to USB. Many, many people got burnt by bad exports due to poor file management.

The library management, that handles the placement of the files for the cloud sync, would solve this straight away. No more missing files, no more re-locate, no more duplicates etc. etc.

The Henrik Maneuver 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink