Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Playlist creation option for track pairs

I know about the 'related tracks' and 'matching' feature in Rekordbox however I find that it would be very simple if Rekordbox had the option to create a playlist of track pairs. A playlist of several sets of 2 tracks that mix well together. Granted you can do this already on your own by adding multiple track pairs to a playlist -- but then you just have tacks numbered sequentially (5 track pairs would be listed track 1-10). You would have to remember that tracks 1 and 2 are a pair, 3 and 4 are a pair, 5 and 6 etc. A pair playlist could that the devs could create is one that shows the first two tracks as 1, second pair and 2 third pair a 3 and so on. Or just create a highlight for each pair in different color shades. I just find that being able to look at a playlist to find pairs that go well together is much easier than trying to navigate a related track match. If there was any way to do this through the related tracks playlist settings I would be all over it - but they only give you the option to match tracks with specific attributes like pitch percentage, key etc.

A rough example of what I'm referring to:

Track Pairs Playlist:

1. Track
    Track
  2. Track
    Track
  3. Track
    Track

Each set a pair in one playlist.
just my 2 cents.

movingzachb 回答済み

正式なコメント

Are you familiar with the manual matching function?

Load two tracks, click the link, and even if those tracks have nothing else in common which might pair them in a normal related match, this will add that connection:

You could then match another one from that track and end up with:

A=B

A=C

therefore...

B=C!

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

1件のコメント