Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Related Tracks search criteria

Has "Release Date" been considered for adding to search criteria when building custom Related Tracks?  This was requested over 2 yrs ago.  Is it a no go or on the list?  

Release Date makes more sense than Date Added.  People download throwbacks all the time.  It would also allow us to build a more fine tuned "New Release" custom Related Track search.

DJ Bass V 回答済み

正式なコメント

Workaround tip...

Use an intelligent list to sort by release date for 1 year, eg. 2019, then select all and add the YEAR - it will then be added to ALL selected songs:

Then you can use the YEAR criteria in the related playlists:

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

Thanks for the response/feedback.  Intelligent playlist does an outstanding job of utilizing the actual "Release Date" data.  All of my tracks have excellent metadata, so the first step would not be needed.  I currently use intelligent to capture New Releases by Genre and can customize the intervals, "Release Date, is in the last, ??? day(s)".  I love this because it can be set and left alone/forgotten.  The work around you suggest restricts me to a year and would require changing each year and/or depending on where you are in the year.  PLEASE consider adding Release Date to related track searches in future update.

Thanks again for listening.    

DJ Bass V 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink