Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

CDJ3000 not showing master deck beat count down info on alternative deck

So here is the issue which I think is a fault and something that has been on the nexus 2000's.

Deck 1 - Where the top square is showing the beat info (Green Countdown) to the next dropped cue. Which is fine.

Deck 2 - Is showing the master deck info, but as you can see from the top square its not showing the bar count of the master deck or a memory cue.  my Certain preference is the dropped cue point.  It is showing the (green) bar count of my next dropped point on this deck

Showing both decks 

These have been updated the lastest firmware, and I completed this test to show that this is still an issue.

brad every

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I just came to ask the same question I'm using a DJM 2000 but I've also tried connecting the decks directly and neither shows the master deck countdown.

WestCoastFurth 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Not sure why this isn't shown for you. I can see it on mine.

Only if there is no next Cue Point it doesn't show it.

I have Memory Cues and Hot Cues set at the same place. Did you tried with both? 

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Correct -- it needs something to be counting down to, whether a hot cue, memory cue, or touch-countdown.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Mine shows countdown to memory Cues but needle drop points or Touch-countdowns DO NOT show on the non master players like they used to on the nxs2. Ive spoken with 2 other users having the same issue all are update to that latest firmware.

WestCoastFurth 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

and the countdown does not give 0 in the memory cue, it gives 0 a beat before the memory cue, it is a fault that must be solved now, I do not understand how it can have this fault

Migue Moreno 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink