Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Cdj3000 updating error file during process

Good morning, we are updating the two units that we bought from the new cdj3000 reference and the first one finished the process well perfect, which indicates that the USB memory received the perfect file and is in normal fat 32, it updated well as I said, but in in the course of updating the second drive brought out the corrupt file error during the process and the drive is powering on and off what could we do to fix this please

thanks

ALEX HOING 

short video annex: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zob6ja02n0r8rpv/VIDEO-2020-11-09-17-21-57.mp4?dl=0

ALEXHOING

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

Did you power off the unit after the update. If yes, did you tried to start the update process again by pressing In/cue and Reloop/exit button while power on the unit?

If you do so, you should reformat the USB drive and load a fresh copy of the update file.

If you haven't powered off the unit after the failed update and are hesitent to do so, you should wait for Pioneer DJ to respond. Not sure if it is save to power it off in this state.

Frank Richter 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Good evening you still do not receive any help and I have the unit unable to start, I tried to do the process again but without success, it does not start update mode, it remains as I show you in the video.

ALEXHOING 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink