Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Beatjump Behavior

On Serato you can beat jump to before the beginning of the song. For example, I start a song playing then immediately jump back 16 beats. The song will start 16 beats later.

On cdjs you can only jump back to bar and beat one once the playhead has passed the beatjump value in beats.

ie pressing beat jump back, trying to jump 16 beats, when the play head is at beat 10 will do nothing. But in serato the playhead will jump to beat -6 and continue playing. 

I hope that makes sense

dean curtis 回答済み

正式なコメント

Hey Dean,

Thanks for your comment - the players used to go to the previous track when this happened, so rekordbox adopted the same behaviour of not operating in negative time. We've had other users request it as well so it's on the list, but it is a low-priority so we have no timeline for implementation.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

4件のコメント

I did actually mean that players, but yeah I guess thats the same answer for them as it is with rekordbox

dean curtis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, exactly - they aren't capable of handling anything "before zero" of a song. Sorry.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Do I need to make a new post to request/suggest before zero playback on cdjs, or is that covered in this?

Cheers man

dean curtis 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink