Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Cdj 3000 big waveform issues

Hey I just bought a cdj 3000 and after analyzing my entire library on rekordbox the big waveform is not displaying on the cdj screen. I looked online for a solution, but it seems that it has something to do with the rekordbox plan. Is this true? So why did I pay $3000? And why bother using rekordbox if the software is going to determine how the music I already paid for is going to get displayed? And how do you justify an extra $10+ a month, since I already paid $3000?
jose guerrero

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

3件のコメント

I don't think so. Rekordbox EXPORT mode should always work correctly, even without plan.

Of course you have to sync your collection (so the metadata like waveform and other) with your media (USB stick) you are using on your CDJ 3000s.

Maybe you chose a waveform option in Rekordbox which is not supported by the CDJ 3000?

Without further information this is just guessing :)

Markus Marquardt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks man, I'm a noob at this. I'm going from technics 1200's to cdj 3000, big time learning curve. I'll try exporting the collection to my usb.

jose guerrero 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@cdj
Thanks meng! It’s working now. I didn’t export back to my usb device after analyzing. IMO it’s too elaborate of a process, but I guess it is a matter of getting used to rekordbox.

jose guerrero 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink