Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

CDJ 3000 Track Filter/ MyTag

Andre

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

10件のコメント

At First: The Player is very very good and much better as the NXS2 Player.

But one thing is not correct, i think:

I use in rekordbox the MyTags and no Playlists, the search in rekordbox is very easy with MyTags.

But on the CDJ 3000  the Trackfilter/MyTags is not greyed out the not available MyTags. Is this a bug? It is not useful.

Andre 

Andre 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey Andre,

The MyTags do work on the CDJ-3000. Have you formatted the export drive since upgrading to rekordbox 6? It could be that the old data is present and hasn't been updated to allow for that function to operate as expected.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey,

yes, my cdj (1.06) and rekordbox 6 (6.4.2) is updatet to the latest versions...

An Example:

on the rekordbox 6 i have an Genre House with Subgenre Deep, Progressive,Classic etc....and a Genre Techno with Subgenre Melodic, Clubbing,Essential etc.....on rekordbox i can not Filter House and Clubbing, because their is no House with Subgenre Clubbing. That is right! But on the CDJ i can Filter House and Subgenre Clubbing,  and the search results is "0". The buttons of not available combinations must be greyed out, but on the CDJ all the Buttons are available....Did you understand my problem. I can try it in German and you can translate it, or make pictures. Best regards, Andre

Andre 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Pictures might help, but allow me to just verify...

You have a song with genre House, but you have My Tags of Deep, Progressive, Classic - is that correct?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, that is the problem. For example see the pictures.....on rekordbox the filter is House, only Essential,Basic,Melodic and Progressive is available. The other buttons are greyed out (that is correct). On the cdj i have also the filter House, but i can activate the button Ambient,Lounge,Clubbing, etc....too. The Buttons on cdj are not greyed out (that is not correct). Thank you....

Andre 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ahh, I see - the Genre isn't the Genre field, but rather the My Tag > Genre (category) > House (tag).

The CDJ is not capable of applying the filters in realtime to use the logic of "Well, he's selected House, and these songs don't have Ambient, so don't make that available."

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ok, but that's bad for large libraries and makes it confusing. will there be an update? Thanks for your help. stay healthy

Andre 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I can pass this along, but as I said, the filter isn't applied in realtime, so it's unlikely that this behavior will change.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Below is my subjective opinion, it is not meant offensive in any way.

Honestly, this is ridiculous! You have that powerful new MPU (which is one of the argument for potential buyers) and "the devs" cannot make use of it?

From Pioneer CDJ 3000 webpage:

"The MPU’s processing power allows for new functions and lets us introduce more features in future updates."

And now even with the new - without any doubt very powerful-  hardware, Pioneer is continuing the old "Oh sorry, we cannot implement this feature in this player" game?

Where is the innovation which made Pioneer the market leader? Please make your homework, or competitors will do.

Markus Marquardt 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

No offence taken, and I understand your view on why you believe it should be possible... and there's always the chance that it could (nobody said it couldn't). But I'll posit that if it were possible, why not now? There may be a very good reason for it not being available already.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink