Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Why is RB synchronising lyrics data when "Lyrics" are disabled in preferences?

On shutdown i get for about 20 seconds this message before RB6 closes. Why?
I disabled Lyrics in the preferences. No need to sync & wait...

Also when lyrics are off, why does the ABC thing clutter the UI?
Should become invisible then.

Andre P

正式なコメント

Okay, so apparently the lyric database performs the synchronization to update any lyrics you may already have due to copyright. Even if you already have lyrics synchronized to your computer, they may need to be removed, so the sync occurs regardless of whether or not the lyric mode is enabled. If you don't want to see that any more, remove any lyrics from your collection.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

7件のコメント

If it's un-checked, then yes, it shouldn't be synchronizing. Which version of rekordbox are you using?

You can hide that ABC by hiding the Attribute column, but then you'll miss out if that song has other info (like which source it's from, whether it's an edited track, a video, etc.)

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the attribute-column tip !

About the lyrics syncing, i'm running the latest Rekordbox (6.4.2) on the latest macOS Catalina (10.15.7).

Lyrics is switched off. One note btw about the preferences: Isn't it super confusing for the user to just have the icons after 'Advanced' (DVS, Video, Lytics and Lightning) just visible when i'm calling preferences in 'Performance mode'? I don't see them when i'm calling the preferences from 'Export mode'. In any other program that i know the preferences are the same always, as they should be to easily find them.

Anyways, Lyrics are disabled:

Andre P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Oh I know, it's weird that it's enabled by default, and scans for lyrics even in export mode (which can't use lyrics), and you need to go into performance mode to disable it.

I've passed the earlier issue to the support engineers for assistance, I'll let you know if they have further questions.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It worked. I selected all tracks (50k), choose "remove lyrics" from the dropdown... The computer processed about 1 hour on full force... Now the problem is gone and the dialog doesn't come on shutdown. Good !

Andre P 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink