Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox DVS does not detect changes in tempo (Using TT)

Been searching everyone to see if anyone else has had this issue and i was unable to locate anyone with similar issues

So before anything heres the setup:

Rekordbox 6.3 i believe

DJM750mk2 (plugged into a desktop pc)

1 Technics 1210m5g connected to channel 3 (left most channel) via phono (also tried line)

2 CDJ2000NXS2 (tried both connected via usb and just playing with flash drives)

Before i go on i will mention, i am borrowing 2 technics 1210's from a friend simply because i can. i wanted to try practicing on vinyls because its been an incredibly long time. These 1210's have been sitting in an open case for years unused, had a nice layer of dust on them and only 1 needle worked. This was also a serato setup, so i only have OLD serato scratch live time codes

The track plays just fine, and all motions done by hand on the vinyl have no issues. When turning up with pitch you can clearly hear the song is going faster. Rekordbox does not detect anything changing and the bpm in the program still stays at whatever the bpm was when the song was loaded. No matter how long the track plays (and i've let it play through a 5 minute song to make sure) the bpm never reflects any changes.

Now i've never used rekordbox DVS, so i don't know if its even supposed to change. But given that every other software does i imagine its supposed to.

I'm curious if this is something that is to be chalked up to really dusty time codes or that the OG serato timecodes just aren't supported correctly (i tried dusting them off as best i could) or a needle that is not properly reading the control vinyl and giving the program a hard time (though the songs still play.,. and to my ear sound fine). I would like to order a rekordbox control vinyl as well as 1 new needle but i don't wanna invest in those 2 things if it won't even fix the issue.

Any input on the matter is greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Justin Johnson

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

9件のコメント

thanks for the quick reply, sync was definitely not enabled. it was the master track and i could hear the tempo change when adjusting on the TT. There was nothing for the track to be synced to.

Also was set to REL if that info is of any use.

As mentioned before, could it be an issue with the control record or needle?

Justin Johnson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I am also having this issue! I very recently got the Interface 2.0. It was working fine and then all of a sudden tempo changes on my turntable were not replicated on the BPM in rekordbox. I am also using the rekordbox control vinyl that came with interface 2.0.

toby Hancock 1 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Interesting, I still haven't gotten mine to work. I'll try installing older versions of rekordbox to see if anything changes

Justin Johnson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Where do I find what RB version i'm running please?

toby Hancock 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Click the help tab at the top then go to "about rekordbox". It'll be at the top of the box that pops up

Justin Johnson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thank! Pulse, I am currently running 6.4.2. Would you recommend updating to 6.5.0?

toby Hancock 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just tried updating to 6.5 and the problem persists. Though I'm using dvs through djm.. so maybe you'd have better luck

Justin Johnson 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink