Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

4フォロワー フォローする

CDJ 3000 2 of which keep freezing

Hi, can someone please help me out, I have 3 x CDJ3000's and 2 of them keep freezing, the screen keeps locking up. The player still plays but both wave forms freeze.

Its happened quite a few times but recently they're both freezing at the same time. Not good for a £9000 investment :-(

Cookie

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

5件のコメント

I think you have updated them already? Are you playing with PC or standalone, have tried both of these option? Have you tried to only play with two?

Christoph Dorner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I have only recently added the 3rd and they did freeze before I added the 3rd. No im going to update the firmware later today.

I play them only as standalone

Cookie 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

kk, give a feedback after you updated and tested. Cause they add 6 lane-support as you know. So they change something in the link-system. Maybe its fixed in the new firmware.

Christoph Dorner 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

...or a low quality USB drive not providing the data, or a poor connection in the Pro DJ Link due to a bad cable or ethernet switch.

Try with just one player - if it works properly all by itself, try the other player. If it too works just fine, test the two connected directly (no ethernet switch). Does it freeze up? If so, does it happen if the USB drive is hosted in the other computer?

If you can troubleshoot some of those issue, that would be helpful!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Same problem here.  2 cdj3000 2 2000nxs2 Linked with ethernet switch.  Only 1 of the 3000's freeze.  I will try the troubleshooting suggested above.  

Hereticatlanta 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink