Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

3フォロワー フォローする

Revision needed: BeamZ BUV463 LED UV Flood

I can see BeamZ BUV463 LED UV Flood added to database, however it works not correctly. I tried to use other fixtures settings which has similar DMX channel functions mapping and it is working well. Can you please check what is wrong with fixtures profile in Rekordbox?

Roman Tyutyanov 未計画

正式なコメント

Hello Catalin, 

Sorry to hear that your fixture, BeamZ BUV463 LED UV Flood, does not work as expected. Unfortunately, UV has not been supported in the rekordbox lighting software. Please see the Forum post below. Unfortunately, UV and some other lighting functions cannot be used in the current version of rekordbox lighting.

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000046523-Lighting-Fixture-Request

- Only specific DMX lighting fixture features – such as the dimmer, strobe, color and moving head (PAN/TILT) – can be controlled with Lighting mode.
Fixtures with other features, may not work as expected.
- Features such as gobo, along with some effect lights, lasers, fog machines and all-in-one lighting systems, aren't supported.
Sorry for not meeting your expectations and thank you for your kind understanding.

Pioneer DJ Support

Keiko
コメントアクション Permalink

サインインしてコメントを残してください。

2件のコメント

Hi.

Rekordbox do not support UV.

I have a similar UV bar from BeamZ.

I ended by entering manual adresses in manual conytol panel from Rekordbox.

Catalin Selaru 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink