Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 followers Follow

Trouble with rekordbox

Hey guys,

I have troubles opening rekordbox. Everytime when i press on the .exe file on my windows 8 computer, an error comes and said 'Unexpected Application Error' and after that, a window opens with the crashlog. Well, i try diffrent things to clean this up, but nothing is helping me. A while ago, i had this problem also but then i could open rekordbox, but not playing music or setting cue´s or something. Older versions are still working well, but not when i want to play/edit music files in rekordbox. It gaves me all the time the same error.

Sorry for bad english.

Please help.

Naisly

Please sign in to leave a comment.

18 comments

This is one of them

4dd32f7b-76c6-4ea1-b6b1-84279bd3a6bd.dmp

Naisly 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Perfect, thanks - I'll pass this to our engineers for further info.

Pulse 0 votes

Okay, how long does it takes? I have 5 gigs in this weekend :P

Naisly 0 votes

It depends on how busy they are on a Friday in Japan.

Do you know which version of rekordbox you're using? Have you recently updated the software or installed any Windows service updates?

Pulse 0 votes

Allright. I had rekordbox 3.2.0 before, and working with it to export tracks to my USB devices. But like i said, i cant fix any cue's or something else. When i drag a music file into the 'window' above to play a track or edit it, this error comes up and rekordbox close. Yesterday i thought hey, lets do this update to the latest version maybe it works, but also in the latest version i have this troubles. And no i don't have any windows updates, windows 10 is in line thats all... sorry for bad english :) hope you can help me, i have this for a half year now :(

Naisly 0 votes

If I had to guess, I'd say the error is likely with the graphics card / drivers. Can you send those details along as well - what model graphics card/chipset and which drivers are being used?

Pulse 0 votes

Sorry i don't know where i can find this information....... ATI Radeon 5450? Is this what you mean..... sorry :P

Naisly 0 votes

That's the one! Does it give you the driver details as well?

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks - I'll pass the info along and hope to hear back quick-like when they get to the office later.

Pulse 0 votes

Hey it works! It loads the waveform now, but now i have another problem. When i play a track, it plays super fast without any noise....... and yes i have my volume on.

Naisly 0 votes

Would you please try resetting Audio in [Preferences]?
The steps to reset Audio is as follows:
1. Open Preferences > Audio to show the dropdown menu.
2. Select any other audio device than the current one.
3. Select an audio device you really want to use.
Thanks,
CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko 0 votes

@Naisly > To follow-up on @Keiko's note, you may also have the audio settings to something other than 44,100Hz - please make sure the sample rate matches the setting for your audio interface.

Pulse 0 votes

Yeah thanks man! I fixed it with your help. It was the audio setting (Asio Audio) and not (Windows Audio).

Thx

Naisly 0 votes