Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

DJM 700 - how to record

Hi I recently bought a djm 700 after djing with some numark mixer for a while. I have come to the point where I want to share my mixes with my friends and upload on a soundcloud account etc but I dont have any idea how to record from my mixer to my computer.

Can anyone tell me the best way to record from my djm to my computer.

marhal

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

You will need to use the record out RCAs on the back of the mixer. This will give you a consistent and level out put. Run an RCA cord to a USB audio interface connected to your computer or  use an RCA to mini jack and connect it to your mic in on your computer (this is the easy way but usually woun;t give the best quality). Hit record on your software and play on your decks.

Chris Young 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

what USB audio interface would you recommend? not too cheap and not too expensive either!

marhal 0 votos

To be honest I used M-Audio Torq with Connective for a long time and it worked well with the 700 I had. I just upgraded to the DJM 900 though. I have heard really good things about the audio 8 interface, and if I'm not mistaken they have a new audio 10 out as well. Really any interface with a quality sound card will do a good job for you, especially if you are just looking to record for friends and free hand outs at the club. 

Chris Young 0 votos

Read the recording guide in the FAQ section on the homepage of these forums. That's a good start.

Gavin 0 votos

i have a question. where do i get an rca to an usb? can i use an rca to an hdmi too or no?

daniel 0 votos