Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Keeps Crashing

I have done as the forums have suggested, deleting the datafile about 12 times now, re-imported all track, and the software KEEPS crashing.  I am running this on a Macbook Pro with Lion.  I have also tried this on a Macbook Pro running snow leopard, and am still getting the same result.  I have even gone as far as doing a clean install of the software and keep getting the same results.  Please advise Pioneer.  Thank you!

Matthew Schuster

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

11 comentarios

Hi,

i have same the problem. It crashes with different Tracks when i'm loding them into my decks, especially when i load tracks from the iTunes Collection. The only possibility to open Recordbox again after it crashed is a full restart of my Macbook! Otherwise the Recordbox logo will popup and disappear a few seconds later with the result that Recordbox isn't open.

I have this problem also with a clean and fresh install of Snow Leopard and Recordbox.

Jonas Wilkening 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Some additional Informations

1. Operating System: OS X 10.6.8
  2. 2,4 GHz Intel Core2Duo / 4GB Ram
  3. 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 (newest Firmware)
Jonas Wilkening 0 votos

If you have time to change the analyze settings from dinamic to normal before crashit will work. It happened to me.

Walid Hochar 0 votos

Pulse,

I have done everything in that thread.  I tried that before I started a new thread.  I am having this problem WITHOUT any players even connected.  I don't run it with my CDJ2000's connected, I just used the software to create playlist and export to an EXTERNAL USB drive that I connect to the players.  But I do not even have the drive connected to the computer when Rekordbox crashes.

Matthew Schuster 0 votos

Walid,

It is set on Normal.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Matthew Schuster 0 votos

I'm having the same problem on windows 7. I know it's a problem with Rekordbox itself and not our PC or Mac's. I have two different systems. One is an I5 with 8 gigs or ram, The other is an I7 with a solid state drive and 8 gigs of ram both have been optimized to the max. I've run tons of programs on both these systems including Ableton live with Maschine or Reason rewired plus a ton of VST. I've never experienced the problem with any other software that I've been experiencing with this program Rekordbox. I went out and purchased a Ethernet switch to use with the pro link and the 900's, Needless to say it's doesn't work and it never has. When i actually can get Rekordbox to stay open long enough to, transfer music to 1 of the 4 brand new PNY 32gig thumb drives, I purchased my music files will transfer to these drives but half the time the brand new CDJ900's will not read the drives the red light will just blink. Then at times when my CDJs do read the jump drives they might play one or two tracks but when selecting another track, I get this waiting hour glass that blinks and blinks. Then even worse then that, A tracks might start playing and then stops right in the middle of a track. These things have been a complete and utter nightmare. I don't think i could ever trust the thumb drive feature during a live situation. Hey they actually do play CD's though but then again so do my old beat up 800mk2 that i purchased for $75 each. Now i know a moderator is going to hoop on and claim user error before you do just know, I've been in this game for almost 17 years now I've been using Pioneer products for at least 14-13 of those years, so i would say i know what I'm doing. Then there is the issue with trying to get a hold of someone at Pioneer, this has become a joke. I spent over an hour on the phone with pioneer yesterday. I actually had some woman hang up on me yesterday because i told her that i was kind of upset that my $2700 dollar investment was turning out to be complete garbage, had i known that these things were going to be such a piece of crap i would have just spent $300 x 2 on a pair of refurbished 800's. Could this be another problem like the CDJ1000 before the MK2 models came out i know those had huge problems as well. I guess that now everyone and there brother is a "DJ"  Pioneer must have changed their focus to quantity over quality. What makes this matter even sadder is i took a chance and purchased a Behringer DDM4000 I'm more impressed with that thing them i am with my new Pioneer CDJ900's

Grant Carlisle 0 votos

@Grant > what is the same problem you are having? Rekordbox won't open is it? If so, it sounds like your database may be corrupt in which I'd ask you to follow the necessary steps to repair it.

Gavin 0 votos

Actually nope, thats not it Gavin. I have done a complete uninstall making sure to manually remove every folder either labeled  Pioneer or Rekordbox, Then i complete reinstall the Rekordbox software. I'm still having all the above problems.

Grant Carlisle 0 votos

Hey guys  .. Im having the same problem ... it's mainly happening when im importing  tracks 

any suggestions are welcomed as its very annoying thanks 

Karen Reddy 0 votos