Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

7 seguidores Seguir

E-8302 (C658) Rekordbox cannot play track Media File has collapsed or unavailable

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes

1) Operating System: OSX 10.9.5

2) OS Type: 64 bit

3) Rekordbox version: 3.0.2

4) Using LINK: Yes

4a) LINK Connection method: TP-Link TL-SF1005D - Ethernet connections

4b) Using with CDJs: CDJ-2000 Nexus

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Macbook Pro (SSD)

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: yes 

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A

5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: N/A

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: E-8302 (C658)

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: Also one DJM-900 Nexus on the network.

Provide as much detail of the issue here:

The connection seems to be fine be fine as the CDJ's appear in Rekordbox and the Player but as the video shows when i drag a file onto the CDJ icon it comes up with the error message E-8302 (C658) Rekordbox cannot play track Media File has collapsed or unavailable. 

My computer appears connected to the CDJ's and the files and playlists appear on the CDJ screen but i cannot access them via the CDJ

I have tried a load of different ethernet wires to no avail. I

I have connected the CDJ direct to the Macbook pro via ethernet and the same error occurs when I drag and drop it onto the CDJ icon.

Michael Mouch

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

12 comentarios

I have the exakt same problem! It came up efter i did a apple update.

I tried RB LINK on a gig last week, and this weekend when i came it did not work. 

The only thing i have done is the apple update. Dont know why RB wont talk to my mac anymore.. =( 

Fredrik Ferngren 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

It seems other processes running on the Mac are affecting rekordbox. Please find and send the list of processes running on your Mac as follows:

1. Launch [Activity Monitor] from Launchpad - if you can't find it, simply type it into the search at the top. 
  2. In the View menu of [Activity Monitor], tick [All Processes]. 
  3. Click the CPU tab at the top of [Activity Monitor] to show the CPU activity. 
  4. From File menu, select [Print...] and from the PDF dropdown menu shown left below select [Save as PDF...] and save as a new file.

Please post a reply attaching the PDF file you saved. 

Pulse 0 votos

Bumping this thread - if you guys could please post the info as requested in order for us to provide further assistance.

Pulse 0 votos

Hi Pulse, Sorry i had my laptop stolen since this original post. I have just today got a new one.

Providing this new laptop encounters the same problems i will post up tomorrow

:-)

Michael Mouch 0 votos

Crappy, sorry to hear that. Yes, please let us know how it works for you.

Pulse 0 votos

Hi, im having the same problem. I'm using a pair of XDJ 1000, and yesterday after exporting a couple of playlist into my pendrive (which are properly played on the rekordbox) some song when selecting them with the Xdj's 1000 it through the mentioned error in this thread. How do a fix this issue? how do i pre-test whether the exporting process was done acordingly without the need of checking all track in the XDJ's 1000? this is very annoying. I have a gig tonight and i'm not sure how am i ensure that i correctly have the music on the pendrive i am taking with me. 

Cristobal ON 0 votos

@Crisobal > Please format and re-export your tracks from rekordbox and test it again.

Pulse 0 votos

Thank u!!! i'll try that and let you know about how it went! 

Regards

Cristobal ON 0 votos

hi pulse, i have pretty much the exact same setup as michael and the same issue . as requested earlier in the thread i have attached a list of my processes to try and help you reach a solution to the problem. thanks

matt phillips 0 votos

@matt > Could you please start by first following the guide here to see if anything helps resolve your issue, and if not, posting the information as requested from the bottom to a new topic (rather than piggy-backing here and crossing communication with others in this thread). Thanks!

Pulse 0 votos

Hi Guys,

Sorry to bring back a Post from 1 year ago, but this just started happening to me on my set up. Only in Link Mode.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro X64

1 x DJM-900NXS / 2 x CDJ-2000NXS

Verified all Software and Drivers are Up to Date.

Been trying to find a resolution in the forum. Pulse your link above does not take me anywhere.

Thank You

Sergio

Dj Sergio D 0 votos