Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox Dj suggestions

1-Emoji recognition and display

2- +Folder Playlist show all when you click that folder.

3- View option for columns to be all the same for all playlist.

4- Option to select all playlist to all to collection vs one at a time.

Dj Rez Répondu

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Beta 5.0 suggestions

Performance mode; pitch control slider is missing, even though it was replaced with the "+" and "-" buttons, there is no way to quickly reset the pitch with a double click as before. 

Will there be a light theme for rekordbox? As the dark theme does not work well during the day when one is outside in the sunlight.

Other than that, great work!

Denzil Benjamin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Not sure how popular this would be but I'd like a view option that shows all the mixer controls, FX pads, etc but NOT the waveforms. I find myself far to often seeing my mix rather than hearing it, and it's making me lazy!

Also, using the DDJ-RZ I am unable to change the colour of the 'release fx' pads within the settings. All other fx work okay when it comes to colour change

Raymondbell1985 1 vote

Key sync should work with rewritten tags, such as camelot keys. 

Brandon Hauer 0 votes

Agree with Raymondbell1985 . Need an option to hide the large moving waveforms from the top of the page. preferred page view 

Im currently using RBDJ in browser mode as the full length moving waveforms are distracting to look at, and the vertical deck view that copies serato is also not that nice to look at. Just give us the option to keep the platters with all the info cue points ect, but not have to see the big waves running across the top of the screen. Or split the moving waves to be above each deck like Traktor. current screen view when using RBDJ 

Neil Preedy 0 votes

+1 on Neil Preedy's suggestion to hide the moving waveforms

Tony Giufre 0 votes

+1 on folders showing all tracks contained within. Something similar to Serato DJ's "View sub-crates in master crate." 

satsun 0 votes

Also, please only post ONE IDEA PER TOPIC, it helps our teams. Thanks.

Pulse 0 votes