Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

NEED MAJOR UPDATE FOR REKORDBOX + PULSELOCKER

Please need help I'm having major problems with my Rekordbox is crashing and giving me a not responding message as a log into my pulselocker account.

I was using it a month ago and it was working fine. Can you give me some way to fix this issue. I'm using DDJ RZX and even when I do get it up and running it has a major lag to the unit. I don't understand what's going on but I really need it up and running.  The sad part was this all happen to me in a gig I was playing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please can you let me know that you guys are working on this issue and that its being address to upper management.

thank you

DJ MIRACLEZ

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Hello Rob,

Will you please download and install the latest beta version from the link below?

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115009097886--New-Public-beta-version-of-rekordbox-4-3-1-beta10-released-on-Apr-20-

This version includes some fixes of Pulselocker issues as follows:

• Application may crash when logging in to Pulselocker.
  • Application response may slow down when Pulselocker is being used.

Please provide us with your honest feedback to this beta version.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind cooperation.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hello and thank you for your quick response and
I'm glad to say that your update worked.
You all came through to make it work and thank you for reading and taking your time. Please know if you have 4.3.0
Version is very easy easy just press the link then look if your labrop is 32 or 64 bit it's important and then just wait until your screen comes up with download. Press tab and then it will give you two options. Trust it and download zip it open and follow the new update 4.3.1 that they kindly did for us DJ'S . THANKS AGAIN

IT FIXED THE CRASHING
IT FIXED THE LAG
IT FIXED HOW IT REACTED TO Pulselocker
IT FIXED THE TEMPO
IT FIXED ALL THE FX MODE

It fixed all issues and I didn't think twice about the new update. been playing for now two hours and I haven't have a problem. NOTE: if it's not working just Uninstall Your programs and downloaded it again and get the update link.

Thanks for everything

Rob

DJ MIRACLEZ 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien