Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

9 abonnés S’abonner

BPM Show 2011

Will there be Pioneer booth at BPM show this october? Are any product announcements expected? :)

Anton Borisov

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

70 commentaires

lol ok i have mine in the wardrobe ... i might pretend to be a rep n all and flog all your demo kit !!

Nick Hilton 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

We need a good Dj equipment show here in Australia.

Morgo 0 votes

@Morgo > Sounds like you've a new project on your hands ;)

Gavin 0 votes

Balls! Not going this year. Too many unresolvable work conflicts. Grr...

Have a great time though everyone!

(I'll see you for that pint next year Gavin)

Cheeba 0 votes

@Cheeba > That's disappointing - I'll catch you eventually!

Thanks for letting me know!

Gavin 0 votes

Will there be any trade show discounts from pioneer?

Nick Hilton 0 votes

ill be there on the sunday! if you see a young looking dude with grey hair walking about with a zero radio t shirt on... come over and say hi!

Matt Jackson 0 votes

@Pionix > Unlikely! But if I can get you some swag I will. That goes for you too Matt!

Gavin 0 votes

Cheers Gavin, I am in the market for my hdj2000's and wondered if it was going to be worthwhile holding on that's all,

Cheers anyway.

Nick Hilton 0 votes

Nice one Gavin... my main reason for visiting the show will be to check out the djm900 to go with my new k force kr400 speakers!

Im gonna be skint on the monday lol

Matt Jackson 0 votes

Corredction to k-force above.... should read k-array!.... how come there is no way of editing your post on this board these days?

Matt Jackson 0 votes

@MJ > That's just the way it is with Zendesk.

Gavin 0 votes

Do you think there will be an update to the EFX unit or is the DJM-2000 the update? I am quite looking forward to BPM and seeing if Pioneer has any updates for rekordbox. I have a few suggestions for improvements!

n1ck76 0 votes

@n1ck76 > I guess you'll have to wait and see...

Gavin 0 votes

I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday.  Would love to attend on Monday too - intrigued by the 'RekordBox Master Plan' - but work commitments will probably put paid to that.

Mark90 0 votes

I hope Pioneer have got a massive stand @ BPM for all this tech they are releasing? Otherwise we are going to be queing for a while to get a try of the new toys.

n1ck76 0 votes

Tickets Booked, Hotel nearly sorted, I will be in the Novatel by the airport

Cheeba - Sorry but I've knicked your Pionerd picture :-)

I'm having a T-shirt printed for myself and caps for 4 lucky other people :-)

http://chukkel.co.uk/pionerd.jpg

MrChukkel 0 votes

@ Mr Chuckle: If you have a cap going spare I wouldn't mind one!

My partner has booked us in to the Mint Hotel for the weekend which isn't far from Gatecrasher and the after party! Should be a great weekend..

n1ck76 0 votes

Nice, I stopped in the Mitel Hotel in Manchester a few weeks a go.. it certainly was mint!!! 

They have JBL speakers and a bass bin plugged in to the I-mac in every room, I had my room shaking :-)

I didn't know Gatecrasher was being hosted by Pio and Paul van Dyke, I'm defo up for that :-)  Now should I stop on broad street? Hmmm

Of course you can have a cap, that is if you find me.. I'll be the one wearing a t-shirt like this http://chukkel.co.uk/pionerdtshirt.jpg

MrChukkel 0 votes

T-shirts look good but the 'd' looks a little disproportionate...

Anyway guys, I'd love to hear your comments etc so come find me!

Gavin 0 votes

Yeah I though that but it's actually the P upside down and it looks weird if you make it smaller so I left it :-)

I'm thinking about staying in the Mint on the Saturday and the Novatel on the Sunday.. not sure yet though, need to check something at work before i book

Catch ya there..

MrChukkel 0 votes

Chukkles - I don't mind you pinching the design. My fee is one cap.

8^))

Cheeba 0 votes

OK hotels booked, I'm in the mint on the Saturday night and Novatel Sunday, Cheeba I'll save one for you :)

MrChukkel 0 votes

Im here all weekend :-) 2 caps given away already :-p

MrChukkel 0 votes

And thank you for mine!!

Just arrived home after a great day at the expo,

Had a nice chat / moan with Gav ( nice to meet you ) regarding rekordbox and also made my way to the mixvibes stand to have a moan at them too  . ... lol

i do have some information regarding this but ill see what can and cannot be released when i have had a chat with gav.

managed to meet my chuckle ( nice to see you) and he spent some time with me going over the djm900

spent much time looking over the ergo and to be fair its a wicked little controller and was running with traktor and vdj and as good as the other controllers that pio are releasing,

Shame about no mention of any EFX and also no goody bags from pio :( apart from this years calender lol given away in october lol

The expo giveaways were fairly poor really as i expected a little more for the punters from all stands.

and as you can see the expo girls were worth following around http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/Jaydam51/IMG_0082.jpg

but the short of it is the world is dominated by pioneer and traktor!!

almost every stand was either pioneer with a plugin box of some kind or a traktor controller!!

Nick Hilton 0 votes