Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

9 abonnés S’abonner

BPM Show 2011

Will there be Pioneer booth at BPM show this october? Are any product announcements expected? :)

Anton Borisov

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

70 commentaires

Had a massively busy day on Saturday so couldn't hang around, which was a shame.  Didn't get chance to speak to any Pio reps unfortunately.

I had a play on a DJM-900 for the first time - whilst it is very nice and an essential no-brainer upgrade for any discerning DJM-800 user, it made me appreciate the decision I made to go for a DJM-2000.  I investigated the S-DJ05's as I'll probably be buying a pair quite soon.  I poked the ERGO a little bit and fiddled with a CDJ-350 and the DJM-250.  I watched Slipmatt play his set and was surprised to see him using a DDJ-T1.

Elsewhere I watched Pioneer get the DJ Mag tech award for best player over £600 (for the CDJ-2000), watched some guy on the Serato stand use a laptop to play a 'set' which was mostly samples instead of being anything 'DJ' related, and watched a DJ on the Denon stand absolutely rinse out some DnB at incredibly high volume.

Mark90 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Oh and Pionix, you keep dreaming of that EFX :)

Mark90 0 votes

Come on Gavin - Where's your official show report?

Cheeba 0 votes

Great to meet you all - I hope you had a good time. I'm gone hoarse at this stage.

@Pionix > You can make a collage with those pictures from the calendar!

@Cheeba > A report is coming in an audio / visual format ;)

Gavin 0 votes

Oh and Chukkel, you were the talk of the crew with your Pionerd t-shirt and caps!

Gavin 0 votes

is there anyway we can see the rekordbox seminar from monday?

Nick Hilton 0 votes

@Pionix: It wasn't taped I don't think. I was sat at the front and didn't notice anyone filming. It was more a introduction to Rekordbox for people who weren't that familiar with it. And in all fairness to Rob we both learned a few things from the session.

Really enjoyed BPM and was nice to chat to Mr Chukkel, Gav, Pioneer Girls, Rik & Rob. @Mr Chukkel: thank you for my cap it is keeping my headphones company on the wall.

Thought Joachim's performance was excellent and I had a good play around with various bits of pioneer kit, although still haven't convinced my other half that I really need a DJM-900 but I am working on it.

n1ck76 0 votes

huge thanks to MrChukkel for the cap :o) will deffo be wearing that at my next gig!

had a wicked time at the show and what can i say about the girls... just sort of makes up for the lack of swag freebie give aways i spose!

nice meeting you gavin

Matt Jackson 0 votes

hey gavin, thought i'd keep my word & sign up to the forum! great weekend!

ross hugh carrick 0 votes

@Nick76 & Matt and Ross > Great meeting you all at BPM.

Here's my video of the weekend (shot on an iPhone so apologies for the grainy video).

Gavin 0 votes