Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

9 abonnés S’abonner

[SOLVED] RMX Stand Pioneer

finally available

Franck Michel

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

63 commentaires

lol sorry not trying to be insulting but currency conversion isn't too difficult of a concept :P

T-Top 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hey Gavin, I just searched REALLY hard and nowhere that sells it yet is shipping to North America... what's with this? Why is it out in these much smaller countries but not here yet? Any idea when it will be available more widely? I know it's not your fault, but you guys said 4 weeks for it to come out, which was probably months ago now at this point

T-Top 0 votes

If anyone wants to know where to buy it that ships to North America, e-mail me @ ttoppromotions@gmail.com

Scott, I'll send an e-mail your way.

Note that the website is in French, so you will need to use google chrome to translate the web page (it will give an automatic prompt at the top of the screen to translate the page to english)

At the end, the checkout window confused me a bit, because one of the words looks like it's saying to cancel the order but it actually means confirm... since they're buttons and not text on the site, they don't get translated. I believe they were red buttons, anyways, for that, just use google translate.

The e-mail confirmation and stuff that you'll receive is in French as well, as is all of their support. Pay with paypal.

T-Top 0 votes

Hi guys, has anyone got this stand yet and does it exist? When is it becoming available else where!? This has been going on for months!! LOL!! ;)

Bricey 0 votes

does anyone know if the stand is height adjustable?

Raysh 0 votes

I'm not sure why pioneer only allows this in France? I tried a shop from the link above and was told to make a bank transfer, that is crazy! I asked for Western Union and Paypal and was ignored.

Please Pioneer, make this stand available for the Americas

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes

@djaudiotech @Gavin
Cheers, will get a pre-order in!
Pioneer have certainly dragged out this stand saga!
Will be worth the wait though!! ;)

Bricey 0 votes

@Justin > There can be a lot of accessories which are region specific - its entirely up to the Pioneer division in each country.

Gavin 0 votes

I understand Gavin. May I ask what Pioneer stand for the RMX 1000 is available for North America? In other words, What has the Pioneer division in the USA released as a stand or the likes for the RMX 1000? Or will there even be anything strickly for the RMX and not a rigged up stand that is meant for something else?

Thanks

Is there not a demand for a stand in America?

Has anyone ordered on of these stands who lives in USA? If so how did you pay, CC, PP, etc... What website did you use? As stated a website from above wanted Bank Transfer... My bank said I had to call their bank...

Maybe someone will order a few, post one on EBAY and let me know... I'll gladly pay a little more for your efforts.

Still no sign of this in the UK

IMHO this is a really really poor show from pioneer,they bring a product out that isnt cheap advertise it with the stand we are all waiting for and dont release it.

I hardly even use mine because its a pain in the butt having it sat at the side of my setup

Djaudiotech 0 votes

I stand my RMX, I confirm that it is

• Height adjustable

• Inclination is adjustable

Franck Michel 0 votes

can you put it all the way down so it sits just above the mixer? (think the same as the display on the CDJ 2000)

Raysh 0 votes

For all UK djs/producers.
I've just had confirmation that the Pioneer RMX-1000 stand will be in stock this Friday!!!

Bricey 0 votes

any news on Pioneer RMX-1000 stand anybody in the netherlands? 

Stripped Back 0 votes

The people want it... Come on Pioneer spread this stand around the world!

It's being made, make a few more and offer it to other countries.

Got my rmx-1000 stand and it looks great!

Very happy, build quality and adjustments good too!! ;)

Bricey 0 votes

I think Pioneer did one minor / major mistake when designing the RMX 1000

They should have went with the option of putting 4 Snd / Rtrn on the side of the unit, now after some more frequent use thats my conclusion, i would have liked that a lot.

if this was the case you would not have to use a stand, but could put the unit right infront of the mixer and therefor the reach and usage would be more fluent and fast, not to mention clean looking!

Other then that its a great product!

But im not a "Stand" up guy, i want my units more down to earth or table!

Cheers

/Martin

Martin (SzM) Andersson 0 votes

Then you're running the risk of hitting something when getting at the mixer. Conventional design is to put the connections at the back. I'm sure there is an engineering related reason behind the current figuration than just an aesthetic one.

Gavin 0 votes

Nope, not a fan of wires coming out the side. I just think that with some of the pioneer gear, accessories should be sold for them. I understand RMX has a stand but not in America, this one is just one of those things that digs under my skin. I don't need to go on about it. 

I use the Crane stand and it works ok, however the TRS cables hit part of the support beam in the back and isn't really perfect like (Cough) a custom built Pioneer RMX stand from France would be... I have heard of Space tek stands but I don't think they sell one just for the RMX, plus I have heard of someone getting damaged stands from Space tek and the company ignored the issue so I don't want to take that chance. I would like for Pioneer to support their products around the world, not just in a few countries. 

Ok, let's try this one last time. Pioneer (global) is an electronics company. It's core business is electronics. It sells (mostly) all the same electronics worldwide. Regionally, there is a Pioneer division - its purpose is to market said electronics products. Pioneer France have chosen to supplement the RMX with a stand. It is up to each regional division what accessories they wish to produce / supply. For example, USA had a range of jackets etc a few years back that weren't available elsewhere. It's not a global decision, it's a regional decision.

Gavin 0 votes