Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

rekordbox freezing my cdj when using a certain laptop

my old laptop stopped working so i purchased a hp pavilion. installed rekord box and started to have problems.

mid track, the song will start to freeze, and then cut out.  i have updated my bios and drivers, checked all the cables ( done everythin on this forum) but it still will not work properly

strange thing is, rekordbox works perfectly on my daughters net book (but its pink and i can not gig with that )

any ideas

Thanks

Mat Djb Baker

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

What kind of sound card is being used?  What are the buffer settings in Rekordbox?

Fuse Promote 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

i got rekord box connected to my cdj 900s.  not sure the laptops sound card is the issue

Mat Djb Baker 0 votes

It's likely a configuration issue.  What are the settings on the Audio page of the Preferences?

Pulse 0 votes

Durrrr... sorry, reading two things at the same time and replied to the wrong window.  It sounds like it could be a firewall problem.  Have you checked the rekordbox read-me topic?

Pulse 0 votes

hi pulse

i dissabled the firewall, tunerd off wifi, dissabled all other programs, but still no luck

it work perfect on my little girls pick netbook, but i aint giging with that lol

Mat Djb Baker 0 votes

Have you checked that both the private/work and public Windows firewalls are disabled and no other firewalls exist (eg. Norton, AVG, etc).

Pulse 0 votes

hi pulse.

all firewalls are switched off, i disable avg fully and still getting the problem

are there any know compatability issues with hp's running windows 7

Mat Djb Baker 0 votes

Have you considered updating (or checking for an update) for the video card?

Pulse 0 votes

updated everything possible.  its a brand new laptop, so i just dont understand.  i tested a family members laptop today and that worked fine.  my daughters crappy msi netbook.... works fine... my £700 hp....no chance

think i'm gonna have to get another new laptop

Mat Djb Baker 0 votes

What are the specs of that new machine?

Just to clarify, what exactly is freezing?

Pulse 0 votes