Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Problem with Analyzing multiple Tracks and Keys

For some reason i can only Analyze one song at a time on Rekordbox 3.0, anyone else with this problem. When i put it on Auto Analyze they all just sit on 0%

Michael Leachman

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

the amount of tracks that are analyzed at the same time is based on your computer specs, For example my Mac is a i5 (4 cores) so 4 tracks can be analyzed at a time. 

there is a counter at the bottom left of RB that will show how many need to be analyzed and should be counting down for you. If you are linked to your decks you must select to analyze while linked in the settings

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

It doesn't count down it starts analysing and then stops after about 2/3 I then I have to right click and start to analyse again. I thought I could just select all the songs and select it to analyse them all one after each other rather than having to do this long process

Michael Leachman 0 voti

it definitely "should" do all without you having to do 1 at a time. 

Are they AIFF files, i know someone reported some beatport files were stopping the RB analyzation due to corrupt files

maybe try re-importing a dozen or so as a test to see what happens

Give the engineers as much info as possible to to work with like computer specs, OS, file types, library size, etc....

BriChi 0 voti

I'm having an issue with this as well.

I have just imported 4 folders of tunes, around 1700 tracks @320Kbps, it analyzes 1 or 2 then stops.

tried highlighting the un-analysed ones and then going to analyze track. same again.. a few then stops

Ricky Rooney 0 voti

just tried again, it analysed the visible tracks on screen then stopped when it went to scan a track that was below the visible scroll line

Ricky Rooney 0 voti

Could you guys please post one track you're having issues with this occurring? Thanks.

Pulse 0 voti

@S-TYPE > Your problem is the fact the shortcuts are all to network-locations, correct? That issue is already being covered under another thread.

Pulse 0 voti

@Pulse

All my music is on my C: drive.

I don't have any network locations whatsover.

RB 2.3.3 is fine, however, and this is what I'll be using until RB 3.0 is fixed.

Shªun_N 0 voti