Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

E-8302 player error (2611) rekordbox 3.0

E-8302 player error (2611) rekordbox 3.0
I get this on only 1 track when i try to play it on my cdj 2000. If I use rekordbox 2.2.4 no error on the track

michel

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

11 commenti

Engineers have asked if you are loading the track via LINK (either rekordbox or another linked player) or USB/SD? Does it happen with one specific track and if so, can you link that file here?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

It get the error when playing from my SD card. You see the track name is only this /////////

i use to make my playlist more visual on the cdm screen. i put it every 10th track or so.

michel 0 voti

some tracks with a forward slash in them are being exported incorrectly, Hopefully fixed in the next release

BriChi 0 voti

and you can see my exact point with your upload.  you track tag name is ///////////// yet when uploaded it is changed to ::::::::::::::::: so the RB tag stays ///////// and it exports as ::::::::: so it thinks the file is missing because the actually track name has been changed during the export

BriChi 0 voti

so this week i go back to the old rekordbox, format my sd card end used 2.2.4 again. everything seems okay, but when i player i get lots of errors on my screens. music diddnt stop but just error codes. I was to busy to make a picture of it but I really need this fixed

michel 0 voti

Why don't you give that file a proper name and try again?

Pulse 0 voti

Because I use it in my playlist for a boundary, i put this track every 10 tracks to make it better visual for me. And in the old Rekordbox it was working so why should it be a problem?  

michel 0 voti

Why it should be a problem? Because once in a while developers change the software and they try to think about many scenario's how users use the software.
And this kind of usage is bound to be broken.

If you want to use it your way, avoid special characters like /. Use normal characters that still stand out. Like:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. More chanche that this will still work with future releases

RamonCC 0 voti

Rather than renaming the title / artist / etc. within rekordbox, have you tried renaming the physical file itself and re-importing it?

Pulse 0 voti