Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

20 follower Segui

Pioneer Evolution... Teaser Video

Absolutely love the new teaser video posted on FB this morning by Pioneer. Think all of us here concerned (without mentioning any product names and making this a speculation!) know what's coming on the 6th.

Great way to release and get the hype up!

For anyone that hasn't caught it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtId-QvJ7M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

shortSTACK

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

139 commenti

lol, I've made 3 totally speculative comments outside of this forum, which I'm not going to repeat in here, I'm just waiting to see how close I am :)

Mark90 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I've made 3 totally speculative comments outside of this forum, which I'm not going to repeat in here, I'm just waiting to see how close I am :)

which forum Mark? I'd love to see what you think  

BriChi 0 voti

Not on a forum, in a Messenger conversation with Pionix :)

Mark90 0 voti

I think it will be a player/deck/controller. I think it will be the next pro product say a CDJ2500, but it won't have a CD/DVD drive, it'll be totally digital

Marsano 0 voti

<EDIT> You know the rules about linking to other forums / discussion boards. </EDIT>

Nick Hilton 0 voti

By the way, at 0:28 and 0:36, along the bottom section of the video there are some quick but blurry shots of what look like a close-up camera sweep over some of the new device's features.

Mark90 0 voti

Ohhh we hopes it gaves 2 new Player a new Cdj 900 ;(
For Users that they have not to much money,this Player costs to much for Home Users

markoerregger 0 voti

Dont worry there will be plenty of 2ks up for sale :)

Nick Hilton 0 voti

Wouldn't it be just splendid if it's a new hardware launch that removes the need for the laptop, provides RMX1000 style remixing on the fly, provides all told new capabilities BUT it works alongside the CDJ2000, so it provides the processing power the 2000's lacks but doesn't leave our beloved 2000"s obsolete. 

Paulm72 0 voti

I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting like 6 months for this date - I am going to be running around in circles waiting for the post

I guess there's no confirmed time that the video/information will be posted Friday is there? 

T-Top 0 voti

If its going to have the same technology as the xdj but with more features,we all in for a nice treat

Steven V 0 voti

I wonder if we have to sell our house and car to buy this unit?

Steven V 0 voti

It comes also a new Cdj 900?
Hope so!!!
Also with an Colour Lcd Screen

markoerregger 0 voti

Hope not i just sold my car to afford to a djm 900 nexus and two cdj 2000 i already own a djm cdj 350 combo and a ddj ergo and ddj t1

Benjamin Castro 0 voti

i hope pioneer could be so nice that they sent me a pair since i submitted the wifi idea couple of years ago :)

dtm 0 voti

pics have being leaked:) those who don't like they sync button are going to cry

djsd 0 voti

Gotta laugh @ pulse poo poo'ing the idea in 2010.

Nick Hilton 0 voti

and if you [NINJA EDIT] you can read all about it :) oops

Nick Hilton 0 voti

Pionix they've been nice enough to let us have this thread that is slight speculation, it's probably going to get closed now that you're writing things like that -_-

T-Top 0 voti

very true and apologies for that ... its one of the most exciting moments for pio geeks around the world and the internet is a demon for this kind of thing :(

if i could edit i would but we dont have that feature..

im assuming you haven't looked ?

Nick Hilton 0 voti

@Pionix > Its ok, it seems some ninjas have been in the forum since you posted.

Gavin 0 voti