Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

20 follower Segui

Pioneer Evolution... Teaser Video

Absolutely love the new teaser video posted on FB this morning by Pioneer. Think all of us here concerned (without mentioning any product names and making this a speculation!) know what's coming on the 6th.

Great way to release and get the hype up!

For anyone that hasn't caught it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtId-QvJ7M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

shortSTACK

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

139 commenti

I'm getting married in feb ya reckon she will be cranky if i dip in to the wedding fund?

Morgo 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Don't worry Morgo she will understand if not do it behind her back remember marriage come and go,but the new cdj are forever! :)

Steven V 0 voti

That's it lol. She is very understanding she knows I won't be able to help my self.

Morgo 0 voti

Pioneer really step up this time with the whole wireless thing here.Make other competitors gear looks like s**t way a go pioneer dj :0)

Steven V 0 voti

ahhhh cant wait, I have requested this feature years ago with connecting iPad wirelessly and if thats in the 2000 (which I am guessing it is), Im in. 2 more days

pulse, gavin, foster, is there like a countdown or an exact time we can expect the release like the first 2000 info?

BriChi 0 voti

Once u married and get the new cdj you will have two wife. Lol

Steven V 0 voti

I have one request too,I got old TDK 60mins cassette tape can we found a way to hook it up to the new unit. Lol just kidding

Steven V 0 voti

I just hope when this new cdj 2500 Galaxy is out,that we dont see the suggested retail price of $3,999. That won't be kool

Steven V 0 voti

I bet they cost same as the 2000's now do, and the 2000 getting cheeper. Well i see a sync button, but it is on the display (in the leaked photos).. So will be this a full touch screen? I hope i can disable this #$%$#% sync...

Anastasio 0 voti

As far as im aware the 2ks will be discontinued once stock is sold off.

I wonder if i will be able to speculate on the CDJ900 NXS and the DJM2000 NXS :)

or is that more speculation that we are allowed? hehe

Nick Hilton 0 voti

I hear something a new Cdj 900 and a New Djm 2000 is also on the way....we hope ;)

markoerregger 0 voti

You know the old track by Madonna, 'Celebration'?  I have that stuck in my head but the word "Celebration" is swapped for "Speculation".   o_O

Mark90 0 voti

A new mixer would be mildly upsetting, I'd find it difficult to justify the extra (large) cost of upgrading that too.  We'll see...

Mark90 0 voti

lol @ you trying to kid yourself you wont be buying it x :)

Nick Hilton 0 voti

They should fix the existing gear first instead of throwing "upgrade" on the market!

DJM 2000 still has got no update since nearly 1 1/4 years now, the actual CDJ 2000 still has got loop and MT problems!

If the will not fix the existing issues, I will not buy anything from Pioneer anymore!

Xador 0 voti

Yes,,but a djm with integradet rmx 1000 was very nice :)

markoerregger 0 voti

Why would Pioneer integrate the RMX into the DJM-2000?

Xador, perhaps the current issues are unfixable via firmware and this is partly Pioneer fixing them the only way possible?

Mark90 0 voti

Well, 80% are "house made" problems! (sidechain, noise, quantize etc. ...)

And the other 20 % would catch s.b. eye if they were testing their products! (Not possible 24 bit @ all 4 channels, hardware computing power, etc. ...)

@ markoerregger: Yes, exactly I will not buy anymore Pioneer stuff because of this!

The functions of the "new" CDJ 2000 nxs are 70% firmware! Most of the new functions would easy run on the existing players.

So, I know what gonna happen:

The old discontinued products will leaf alone so you have to buy the new ones (f.e. DJM 2000 or CDJ 2000) to get the issues fix!

And against this kind of marketing I'm struggling!!!

Xador 0 voti

No,the Hardware on the new is better,chips,ram etc
The Djm 2000 it will not alone they are others Ingeneurs!!
A new firmware for the djm 2000 coming soon

markoerregger 0 voti

Still hope no sync button.... (cry)

Also i hope there will be an option to auto load hot cues.. But this will be available to the 2000's too i think.

Anastasio 0 voti