Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

16 follower Segui

CDJ2000 Nexus Firmware Release Oct.29, 2012 Announcement

Pulse,

Many thanks for the heads up on the Firmware update.  Would you happen to know if this specific update is going to address the HID Control Issue for Serato Scratch Live?

Thank you!

iWill

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

65 commenti

Oakstream, you're a genius! ... Thanks, it works very nice now! Such a small problem and i couldn't find it in any manual.

DJ Pierre Le Palm 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Maybe the auto load hot cue would be better as a general function i think, and not on every track.  ... Hmmm, ...

DJ Pierre Le Palm 0 voti

autoload IS a general function that you can specify in rekordbox preferences. however this ONLY applies to new tracks you import into rekordbox. you have to follow oakstream's method for your existing library. hope this clears things up.

Phil 0 voti

The CDJ Nexus are pretty cool but one of the main reason I want to use the CDJ's in HID mode on Serato is because I play videos as well.  If Rekord Box would support video playback I wouldn't mind using Rekord Box.

I own Serato, Traktor and Rekord Box and the only reason why Serato is king is because it does videos. I'm sure the control CD's will work but you can't utilize all the features on the CDJ's and if Pioneer really wanted to make a flagship CDJ to get DJ's away from laptops you would think they would have added video playback...

Video playback is the only reason why I use Serato...HID mode would be nice if it worked with Serato in the near future. 

Nathan Looney 0 voti