Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

18フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 1.5.2 Feedback

Very Solid,

No Crashing and i hope it is fixed for many others,

With this and MT fixed we are looking like were onto a winner!!

Well done guys!

Nick Hilton

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

60件のコメント

i havnt found any problems with prolink and crashing. however mine didnt crash before with previous versions. i know its pretty obvious but are you turning wi-fi off when using rekordbox?

travellingpom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

WOW nice!! Rekordbox is faster now!

If I selected my full collection ( 1300 files) at one , then right clicked .... It would take a min or 2 before the "Right mouse click menu " would pop up! and rekordbox would become unresponsive at the time!

I mostly select my full collection at once if I want to reload the tags, or when I want to export it to a new usb.

Now it happens instantly!  Verry nice !!

thanks pioneer , keep up the good work :)

TheOne 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

This Update works well for me , but still cant reload tags of all my tracks at once ( More then 4000 Tracl)  , i can only reload 500 after 500 tracks , by my tests this is the max of tracks that RekordBox can reload in one process

X_Indamix_X 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Library of 3000 .aif tracks, reloaded tags on the whole dang lib the evening of the upgrade, thought the sw hung, but could see the hard drive light flickering and the cpu fan was cranking, so I assumed it was doing its thing, went to bed and let it work.  By morning all tags and artwork were loaded!

pope 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thankz for a solid and long awaited update.

Have tested it on Gig, and no hiccups there. :-)

Gear in use was my complete pioneer 2K system, with 2 laptops connected to mixer.

Have also tested it with my 900 mixer as well, using a switch and 2k players.

Update, removal of old version - no issues

Regarding rekordbox crashing during analyzing. It still have bad days and god days.

At least it do now crash every time.

So now you guys have one happier Dj Keniicii at Jessheim - Norway

Thanks!.

Ken-Erik Ølmheim 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

what would be great if you have the option to stop loading a track onto a playing deck! i do this frequently in error.

travellingpom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@travellingpom: this feature has been available since day one. On your players, just switch on the eject lock.

kooba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

actually within Rekordbox software or the cdj players?

travellingpom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I thought it was clear when I wrote "on your players"

kooba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

i believe the disk lock feature is only avaliable on the cdj 2000> i have the cdj 900 so would be nice for the software to stop accidential loading on a deck thats playing a track

travellingpom 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Correct, the CDJ2000s have the lock feature - the 900s do not.

Gavin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Ah, RB 1.5.2... Not very happy at the moment. The issue?

All analyzed tracks on my system (MP3, 320 Kbps, checked with MP3Val) are displayed in Rekordbox with waveform. When I check the ones I transferred after the update a lot of them are missing the waveform on my USB drive, and I can't see them on my CDJ-2000's. When I attach the USB drive back to my PC (Win7 Ultimate 64 bit) the files appair to be damaged, and my system tells me to do a checkdisk. No errors are found... I will remove the files from my USB that went on it after the update and look if the problem persists.

Manuel de Bruin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay, more info: problem isn't solved! Problem seems to be connected with a new playlist a made after the update of RB to 1.5.2. Some files in that playlist do not show waveform, even if they were analyzed before the update.

Manuel de Bruin 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Devotion > If you're having a problem, please start your own thread.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey all Im having crash issues with RB 1.5.2 as well. Went all good for a few days then it just started crashing within 10 to 20 seconds after loading up, I like the software its made things a lot easier and coke sponsored my new  900s but I just wish they had hot cues lol my laptop is loaded with RB that came with the 900s and seems pretty stable but the update had good speed on my desktop. Is there any pages you can list me to listing known issues with RB and different OS or processors?

Thanx and keep up the great work

Best wishes from NZ 

Casey Kendall 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yup I read the forum about glitches and stuff lol

Casey Kendall 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

hey you can delete these posts I found the help forums lol thanx

Casey Kendall 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just discovered that letter case affects sorting in a strange way, giving priority to uppercase, not the alphabet. I found it when I tried to sort by "comments":

How it should sort:

a

A

b

B

c

C

How it sorts:

A

B

C

a

b

c

kooba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Happens in "comments" field, not sure about other fields as I have not checked.

kooba 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Okay, because I know that was an issue that should have been corrected for other fields.  I'll add the additional info to the report.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

It crashes more often than 1.5.1 on Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion + latest Updates) without reason. Suddenly by doing nothing it crashes. Also it has a problem to add only 1 song to my USB device.

On Windows 7 everything's just working fine. But Mac is my primary device, so please developers work on an update!

thanks!

Kallue 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

BTW: Y U NO have an official facbook account? :D

Kallue 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Kallue > Have you tried the troubleshooting thread to test with a blank database?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Kallue > Have you tried the troubleshooting thread to test with a blank database?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Note that this issue will be resolved with the release of 2.0.4.

I have closed this thread.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink