Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Rekordbox 4.0.1 Still crashing when going full screen

I'm still having this problem even with v4.0.1update .
Tried all the solutions provided ( graphic card drivers updated and task bar auto-hide enabled/ disabled ) but still no luck...

As soon as I go to view- full screen , software only shows the bottom half of the screen. Clicking on anything in the software returns an error saying that rekordbox isn't responding.
Laptop is running Windows 8.1, i5, 8 GB DDR3, Intel HD 4000 graphics. Tried to run through the nvidia graphics and it simply doesn't run.

All the drivers are up to date.

Ricardo M. Cunha 回答済み

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

11件のコメント

Hello Ricardo,

Could you please send me a crash dump file?

It is in the following folder.

C:\Users[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox\Crashes

Regards,

Hiroyuki 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hi Kiroyuki, where do you want me to send the crash dump file to ? Although the last crash dump dile i have listed is from October 11th, seems that this situation simply doesn't generate any crash report...

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Hiroyuki, how can i send you the dump file?
Regards.

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

seems like a similar Problem i already posted in eap Forum. seems like rb doens't like Intel graphic Cards.
a Workaround for me is to Switch to Export mode an back than Fullscreen works fine.

Daniel Ventura 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Pulse, thank you....sending it right away

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I was one of the users that also had this problem. I tried the workaround via Export mode, still crashed when switching to full screen. I'll send my dump file as well.

vortoozo 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@vortoozo, my issue doesn't generate any crash dump file either.

Ricardo M. Cunha 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink