Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

5フォロワー フォローする

Two Finger scrolling with Touchpad on Thinkpad not working

On my Thinkpad E320 the two Finger scrolling wont work. Only the scrolling Symbol is showing but scrolling didnt work. On the same mashine with traktor or WindowsExplorer it works without any problem.

Laptop: Thinkpad E320

Touchpad: Synaptic with latest drivers from Lenovo

latest WIN7

latest Rekordbox 4.2.1 (64 or x86 makes no difference)

Greetings, Stefan

Stefan Linke 回答済み

正式なコメント

@Stefan > Our engineers have added this to their list for resolution in a future update. Thanks for your patience!

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

投稿コメントは受け付けていません。

18件のコメント

This doesn't help but on my XPS 15 it works fine.

DJ Phil 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

On my Laptop that i use for work, also a ThinkPad, Model L520, I have the same behaviour.

Touchpad is also from Synaptic.

I think there is a problem with  the Synaptic Touchpad Driver, but on both machines is the latest Driver (official Lenovo) installed.

Stefan Linke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Seems to be an issue that has popped up from time to time over the generations of the software, I'll pass this along to our rekordbox team for further investigation.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

By the way, even in rekordbox 4.3.1 i still cant scroll with to finger on the touchpad. In traktor it still works flawless ;-)

Stefan Linke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I love that this is only an issue with Thinkpads! lol

I'll ask the rekordbox team to look into this issue again.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Stefan > So apparently this issue is very limited in its scope - it only affects certain model Thinkpads running Windows 8.1. It is on the list to be addressed, but as you can imagine, is low priority given the narrow conditions required for it to be an issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Thanks for the hint with the Windows Version!

My Laptop runs on Win7, so i try out Win 10..... boooom, scrolling works without any problem! So, the problem ist solved for me.

It was a bit tricky to get the database moved after i changed my username in the windows 10 installation, but with a symlink i get it to work. Everithings fine.

Btw. i installed Win10 as the creators update, no problem here.

Stefan Linke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hey awesome! Glad to hear that worked out and thanks for reporting back. Yeah, the username thing can be a bit of a hiccup for some users who upgrade, but happy you got that sorted as well. (You could also edit the corresponding settings files so as not to require any linking.)

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Just for my interesed: I changed all the path i found in the settings file but the waveform and cover art of each track still disaper. So i tried it with the symlink. Did i missed something?

Stefan Linke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

rekordbox3.xml (C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Pioneer/rekordbox)

I changed all the stings with my old user name, relocate the tracks in rekordbox but the waveform and covers are only visible with the symlink.

Stefan Linke 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Here's the problem with that... your database file has additional data stored for each track as to the location of the artwork and analysis file. While you're able to tell rekordbox where the database file (and all other files) live, your database itself doesn't know where the associated files are (it thinks they're missing).

You can do one of two things...

1) Edit the database to find/replace the old username with the new (risky; could corrupt the database and risk having it not work properly)

2) Create a directory where it thinks everything is already, move the contents there, then try doing a backup / restore of the database. My theory is that it should restore everything to the proper location rather than the old location (which is exactly how it works when doing a backup from an old computer to restore on a new computer).

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Hello. I'm experiencing this issue with rekordbox 4.5.0, windows 7, with synaptics touchpad. With external mouse it works fine.

Fabio Mandity 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Man, this issue just never dies! Re-escalating. Sorry about that @Fabio!

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Why was this thread marked as "Solved" with no reported solution?
https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/203068479--SOLVED-Rekordbox-3-0-No-scrolling-function-

I'm not using a Lenovo, I'm using an AMD based HP laptop with a synaptics touchpad.  Scrolling doesn't work ANYWHERE in the rekordbox application.  Not in the browser, nor in the settings.  Still broken as of Rekordbox 5.0.1

Spontaneous Mixx 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

@Trenton > Regardless of the solved issue, you're using an AMD processor and as it's not supported, we can't assist with any functionality issues.

Pulse -1 票
コメントアクション Permalink