Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

投稿

2フォロワー フォローする

Rekordox shows itunes playlists which dont exist any longer

Hello, I use Rekordbox 5.4.3.
I have some trouble sync the itunes playlist with rekordbox. Rekordbox stills shows playlists which I already deleted in the itunes app before.

I open the sync manager und deactivate the playlists which I dont want to synchronise any longer. But Rekordbox still shows them.

Any advise?

Johannes Wolf 回答済み

正式なコメント

Have you clicked this icon to refresh the iTunes library?

I just tested it and if I deleted a playlist within iTunes and loaded the Sync Manager, the playlist would still appear, but if I refreshed it, the playlist would be gone.

Pulse
コメントアクション Permalink

ログインしてコメントを残してください。

20件のコメント

Do you have the correct iTunes library file selected in the preferences?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes I think so. The last files I added in itunes to the collection are shown in Rekordbox.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes, I also refreshed itunes with the icon shown by the arrow.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Is iTunes open when you happen to be doing this? If so, close it and leave it closed for at least a minute before opening rekordbox and updating the iTunes library.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yes I also closed itunes for more than one minute. There are still playlists in the Sync Manager whicht dont exist any longer in itunes.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Can you click the Sync Manager at the bottom left, the un-check the Synchronize iTunes Playlists box at the top left, and close the Sync Manager, then click the refresh icon to the right of the iTunes item in the tree -- that should refresh the list.

I personally don't recommend using the Sync Manager; it seems to be better without.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That changed nothing. The playlists which dont exist in itunes are still shwon in rekordbox.

I dont know what to do ...

----

How should I sync my itunes playlist? Just by the refresh button?

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

If I open the Sync Manger and want to import (all) my Playlist this message appears. Also if I uncheck some playlist - the same message is shown.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I just checke my old Dj Software Traktor. There are the two playlists also shown. The same in Serato Lite.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

That tells me you're possibly using a different iTunes library within iTunes than is selected by the software (all 3 of them). An update or change to your iTunes collection may have changed the default.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

But if I add tracks or Playlists - these changes are shown in each Dj Software ...

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Yet all 3 of them are having the same issue of still showing playlists you have deleted...?

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

Right, and I had a similar issue where I was still showing deleted playlists within rekordbox until I disabled the iTunes sync from within the Sync Manager and manually refreshed the listing.

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I disabled the itunes Sync in the Sync Manager. That changed nothing. The two playlists are still shown.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also deleted the XML file in the itunes folder. I launched itunes, closed it and choosed the new created XML file for rekordbox.

The two playlists are still shown.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

I also created a new folder in the itunes folder. I went to file - mediathek - export mediathek and chooed the new created folder.

In rekordbox I changed the itunes direction to this new folder.

The two playlists are STILL shown :( :(

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

How glad can I be? I found the solution. Both playlists were Movie Playlists and I did know about the menu shown in the screenshot.

They were listed and after deleting them in itunes they are not shown any longer in the Dj Software.

Johannes Wolf 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink

lol - awesome! I'm glad you found that, as I was starting to scratch my head! 😂

Pulse 0 票
コメントアクション Permalink