Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

23 followers Follow

Rekordbox 1.5 Feedback

Hi all,

Rekordbox 1.5 is now available ... post your feedback thx ...

L V G

Please sign in to leave a comment.

97 comments

Join the club rob, same thing has been happening to me for two weeks now. If you figure out anything please let me know.

Mortfrog 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

@classie > 1) What kind of external drive are you using?

2) Have you already imported the files from that drive or are you planning on importing them but Rekordbox is crashing before you're able to import?3) Do you have any tracks that are still unanalyzed in your collection? 

4) Could you please email me a copy of your database file?  It's located in the following location:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Application Data\Pioneer\rekordbox

Vista: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

Win 7: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Specifically, the database.edb file please!

My email address is:

Pulse 0 votes

@classie > 1) What kind of external drive are you using?

2) Have you already imported the files from that drive or are you planning on importing them but Rekordbox is crashing before you're able to import?3) Do you have any tracks that are still unanalyzed in your collection? 

4) Could you please email me a copy of your database file?  It's located in the following location:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Application Data\Pioneer\rekordbox

Vista: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

Win 7: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Specifically, the database.edb file please!

My email address is:

Pulse 0 votes

Im using RB 1.5 - it always crashes on start up if i have my devices connected. I can start it alone but as soon as i connect my device that i take out with me it crashes? my hard drives that never get connected to my 2000s will work with RB. Friday for example i had RB working id freshly formated my "playing out drive" organised everything - all good. 

Played out for 2 nights and bring that device home plug it back into RB and it crashes? it works fine in the players but RB cant handle it?

Help me out mate this is so frutrating please tell me i dont have to format the drive and start again. 

Cheers

Andy

Andy Moy 0 votes

This is crazy and probaly one of the most frustrating things ever - i have 2 cdj2000s and a Djm2000 and i cant use them due to rekordbox not opening - Ive have spent days at a time with this problem. 

Last time i admited defeat formated my drive unistalled RB and all the old data files and started fresh re-organising my tune. 

I dont have time for this ! 

So roughly thats £4500's worth of pioneer gear sat here quiet due its FREE computer program (RB) not opening. 

Please tell me how to fix this asap

Andy Moy 0 votes

@Andy > If you haven't already started your own thread, please do so.  I can't properly track support for multiple users within one thread and it will make it easier for us to assist you.  Thanks.

Pulse 0 votes

<EDIT> Don't post error logs without us asking for them -- and please start your own thread for support. </EDIT>

Gianluca Romano Dj 0 votes