Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

31 followers Follow

Rekordbox 2.0.1 problems

I feel like maybe this wasn't supposed to be released quite yet? It has crashed on me several times and only writes about half of my tracks to the drive

Dj Daywalker

Post is closed for comments.

105 comments

I hope you are all raising support tickets for your issues, or not a lot is going to happen.

Nik 0 votes
Comment actions Permalink

Yes support tickets. You ring Pioneer UK support and you log a call with them for your Rekordbox issue. Surely people are doing this?

Nik 0 votes

Not a lot seems to ever happen to fix the bugs, they just add more functions with more bugs

Si BooGie 0 votes

Yes but this its the point. Making loads of noise in here on a forum is one thing, making noise in support tickets, which are tracked, counted and accountable to; is another. The chap on the phone sounded surprised there was an issue with the software, maybe because not enough people are actually opening a support ticket.

Nik 0 votes

Hello, sorry in advance if i'm not posting this request for help in the right section. I'm facing an issue with rekorbox 2.01 when i try to select my DJM 2000 asio driver i have an error message "can't load ASIO driver" so net do not know if it's linked but my CDJ nexus and DJM 2000 are not seeing rekorbox on my PC... can you help ? Thanks

Philippe Oliva 0 votes

Pfff, i'm still struggling with the same issue on rekorbox !!! I re installed everything on a different windows laptop...and same error "error while opening Pioneer DJM 2000 ASIO - Can't load ASIO driver" Have someone already faced this ??? i'm on 2.01 rekorbox release

Philippe Oliva 0 votes

I have also a big problem

I have 2 cdj-2000nexus connected with a lan cable to my portable. Al my tracks are analysed in the new rekordbox version. After 10 minutes i have the problem that i can not load a track in one of the players, in the displays i see "keep loading" but nothing happens.

I have to restart everything because everything blocks.

Frank Coppens 0 votes

I sorted my problem, just uninstalled it (actually saw that 1.6.9 was still installed too, so deleted that too), then re-downloaded it. It is 2.0.1.6... Seems to be fine

Nyall Warner 0 votes

@ ALL** if you have CDJ 2000 mk1, no need update to last version**.

so many bugs in last version. mixvibes!!! Maybe PIONEER must change other programers , if want REKORDBOX to work well.

Sonare 0 votes

Frank me too mate exact same issue i have to power down the nexus which I thought was a hardware issue - lets hope mix vibes are looking to resolve ASAP

Paulm72 0 votes

I've honestly tried to trudge through this thread to read all the issues .... but you guys are NOT making it easy.  Here's what I'd like you to do...

If you're still having a problem - please create your own NEW thread and start the subject line with 2.0.1-P and I will be happy to assist you.  I do ask that you** read through this thread** and provide the information requested as that will cut the back-and-forth time greatly.

This thread is locked, not because of anything posted, because of everything posted being such a gong-show of disorganized thoughts.

Pulse 0 votes

@Dann Shinigami > Please try updating your CDJ200's firmware in order to use it with the CDJ2000 nexus.

Pulse 0 votes