Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

20 follower Segui

[CLOSED] CDJ-2000Nexus new FW1.21

Ver.1.20 -> Ver.1.21 (19 November, 2013 Update)

- Fixed some issues when using the Needle Search pad function.

- Fixed an issue where a sorted playlist would not be shown as it was when returning to it from one layer above.

- Fixed an issue where the Master Player would be switched when an Active Loop starts.

@BriChi - U wanna handle this one? :-)

Taang

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

117 commenti

Finally I've go throught. Will tell you next few days my feeling. Tomorrow will record some new trance set, so will see how it works. Thankz for your help guys!

Sergio Amado North Trance 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

yes Brichi it's exactly the same for me like in your video. I would never do something like that while playing, I just bumped into it trying random things on the loops for Sergio.

Julia O 0 voti

Played for five intensive hours last night, no problems to report. Using USB though so no linking to laptop and RB in this case.

And another thing to u guys that have the Djm900nxs, update to 1,3, its a new peak limiter installed in that FW. 

Taang 0 voti

Played more or less about 4 hours between yesterday night and the morning of today. Nothing to say about. I used and prove all i wanted to do, and nothing to say about. I think it's fine.

I played on it 4 hours last night during a gig, loops, cues, the whole nine, I can say the update is good, nothing worse thats for sure but still needs some ironing out on hot cue loading and the emergency loop issue with long loops

yes Brichi it's exactly the same for me like in your video. I would never do something like that while playing, I just bumped into it trying random things on the loops for Sergio.

Julia O, I actually use it from time to time during some ceremony BS stuff, I start from a cue like the hook of a song and if its getting to the end and the ceremony is still going on I just hit "OUT" to jump it back to the hook and then E-LOOP kicks in :(. Yes i could set it as a hot cue but I don't like wasting hot cues and wiring for them to load for stuff like this

BriChi 0 voti

That's encouraging. I've just updated, and I'll see how things go.

MouseAT 0 voti

The CDJ-2000 Nexus V1.21 as been used in my studio for 12 intensive hours since the update, no problems to report !

Using USB key and Rekordbox 2.2.0 !

Marc Madoc 0 voti

Me as well. Usb ans record box 2.2.0

Think im not gonna move from this in a while 

hello guys, I've downloaded file but zipeg can't extract it because its not a supported file???? any ideas.  Im using a mac and have also tried stuffit expander but still no joy????

phildw01 0 voti

I got an issue, i play a few tracks then my cdj2000 NXS freeze up into wait mode!!! ... Since update which sucks!! tbh so do the CDJ2000 NXS wish I hadn’t sold my CDJ2000's!!!! Been like this since update. So much for top of the range gear.

I have to turn off my link to Rekordbox to fix, luckily I got Korg Kaossilator pro + and me Technics1210's or last nights after party would of been embarrassing

cheers Pioneer

but..

I will let you of if you help fix this ASAP i got a few free day's was going to finish of some tracks on Live 9 and test out on my CDJ2000 NXS ... :D

DjTrix5tar 0 voti

Brichi after a lot of testing i see no difference at all on hot cue loading from usb and from rekordbox, on the nexus decks.. I've tested a lot of tracks and in all of them i got 3 hot cues saved. I can make a video for proving it, no prob. The 2k's are still a bit faster on (manual) loading of hot cues. So what router are you using? Maybe it is that fault?

Anastasio 0 voti

There's definitely a difference with mine and also a friend of mine. I will also do a video comparison loading the same track on both, one side from rb with no router, linked right in and the other from a USB drive plugged in. Each time the track will always start playing a second earlier on the USB side and at times the rb linked one takes up to 5 seconds.

BriChi 0 voti

I had the same kind of problems with a Cisco Ethernet Switch. Using a 3COM Ethernet switch fixed the problem.

If you are using WIFI for Rekordbox, this could be an issue too ...

Marc Madoc 0 voti

I use a linksys 5 port, no wifi, I don't trust that at all. Lol.

BriChi 0 voti

Try another Switch. Do not fear to buy a high quality switch, it is what link your expensive devices !

Marc Madoc 0 voti

The switch is irrelevant to my tastings. I do the tests with the cdj plugged right into my laptop

BriChi 0 voti

Hmmm i saw you say "the tracks start". lol i always have auto cue off, so with auto cue on, there is a bit of a difference but it's not on hot cue loading, it's on start playing and sometimes usb starts faster, sometimes rekordbox start faster.. I can't explain that. I make a video.

Anastasio 0 voti

Cool thanks

I leave auto cue off during the tests so u can see which track actually starts first when loading with 3 hot cues

BriChi 0 voti

and it still amazes me that 4 year old 2000's load them quicker then brand new Nexus'

BriChi 0 voti

Thanks a lot to all members of this community for information about new firmware and bugs. Finally,  I'm on 1.21.

Alex Tyugaev 0 voti

I discoverd firmware bug on my 2000 Nexus with the new firmware.
Its many ways to trigger that bug, but the best way is to set a Hot cue any where in the track and when you press the hot cue and immediately engage a 4 beat loop (hold down the loop inn button), the loop skip 2 - 3 beats! ARGH!!!
You can alsow trigger that by use the needle strip and jump to any part of the song and immediately engage a 4 beat loop. This happends with Rekordboks analyze mp3's from USB stick, SD card and rekordboks link.

Any one have the same problems?

AnyID 0 voti

hi guys I'm downloading the firmware to my macbook pro, but it will not open, its saying it corrupt???? I've also tried it on another macbook and same thing has happened.

phildw01 0 voti

theres nothing to open, it should be a ""C2KNXS.UPD"" file that you put on a flash drive to update the players

BriChi 0 voti

so whats the verdict guys and girls, stay on 1.13 or update? I play on a CDJ2K MK1 & a CDJ2K nexus with DJM2K MK1  over lan, i dont use sync..... am i better to update or leave it the way it is?

Zeus Tunage 0 voti

I have used it on about 6 gigs now, No new issues were introduced so I so it's fine to go to it from 1.13

BriChi 0 voti

I'll say the same. I had also the doubt but you'll do the correct thing

That's it I'm going back to analog with this tried updates need food!!

xDallas Brownx 0 voti