Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

27 abonnés S’abonner

CDJ 2000 Firmware 4.10 Feedback

Hi all,

Please post here your tests and feedbacks of the Ver.4.10 firmware for CDJ 2000 ... Thx

L V G

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

183 commentaires

The #1 reason I purchased my DJM 2000 is the link and hub. If there's a problem I don't want to use a router. 

Jason Ferguson 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Jason that's how I feel, but I will get one if Pioneer determines that the DJM switch is an issue? I just want to get back to DJing and not have to stress over my CDJ freezing up. I'm still thinking it's due to the Firmware 4.10 update I performed 3 weeks ago, since then 4 out of the six times I've DJ'd a deck has frozen and crashed. Then again I updated the DJM 2000 Firmware the same day I updated the CDJ's so maybe it's the DJM's Firmware update? Or maybe the combination of them both? Who knows at this point? 

dustin cook 0 votes

As this thread has turned into a troubleshooting topic with several different users, I'm having difficulty in sorting things out with the engineers.

I will be locking this thread and creating new threads shortly for the following individuals (I will also be subscribing you so you know it's your thread):

• Richie Barthez

• dj_chuckc

• Stroboscope

• dustin cook

If your name is not listed and you have other issues to resolve, please start your own thread.

Pulse 0 votes